Monday, April 25, 2011

MORE MEN 04/25/01

Subj: [women] Mindwalkers - more men
Date: 4/25/01 7:29:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time

I had an appointment yesterday with Dr. Iannarone, the surgeon who removed the nasty, ugly, malignant cyst from my wrist and did the skin graft from my thigh. He was delighted with the results and said that's it for our appointments. I am glad to not have any more appointments about it, but I will miss his charm and humor.

While I was waiting for my ride - Kent Hyatt - to bring around the car, both my regular doctor, Dr. Litt, and my to-swoon-for Dr. Beight walked by and came over to talk to me. I felt like it was a mini-reception just for me. Dr. Beight smiled that smile that the give the angels chills and I was set for the rest of the day.

Instead of nite nite, morning morning! (Elsa is dashing this off for me before hightailing out the door to work.)

Love - TechnoGam

No comments:

Post a Comment