Sunday, August 15, 2010

IT'S IN THE CARDS 05/06/00

Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:36:45 EDT
Subject: Mindwalkers - It's In the Cards

Some mornings, when I am alone, especially if Elsa forgot to cue up the classical music station before heading off to work, I feel that I am slowly dying (which we all are, of course, but you know what I mean). Then I'll eat a lunch that would feed two people!

I had a chuckle on myself the other day. Realized that I can't die now or anytime before at least mid-December ~ I haven't used up all my Christmas cards!

Am up the wooden hill. We are talking about maybe getting me to Contemporary
Service tomorrow. What a treat that would be!

Fingers crossed - KRL

reposted with sweet memories of its author, KATHARINE REYNOLDS LOCKHART, by her scribe/daughter, Elsa Lockhart Murphy aka Deev, in celebration of the 05/14 centenary of KRL's birth

No comments:

Post a Comment