Thursday, July 15, 2010

BLISS 06/05/00

Subj: Bliss
Date: 6/5/00 10:32:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Getting a shower yesterday, instead of a does-the-deed but far-from-satisfying sponge bath, is sure to be one of the high points of my year.

Then, today, friends who had been down to the Chesapeake set me back on my heels by bringing by some soft shell crabs - had a lovely visit today and am looking forward to culinary bliss tomorrow night.

Finally, a women's online discussion group I participate in is talking about beloved books, which makes me feel closer to them as a group and individuals than ever before. I think that discovering what type of books people treasure can offer a peek into their inner being. Such blessings make me a very happy woman.

Nite-nite & God bless - Momma Mu

reposted in sweet memory of its author, KATHARINE REYNOLDS LOCKHART, by her scribe/daughter, Elsa Lockhart Murphy aka Deev, in honor of the 05/14 centenary of Momma Mu's birth

No comments:

Post a Comment